|On play, draw 1 card.|
Freebooters is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Freebooters is a common pirate unit that draws cards on play. Its strength and the number of cards drawn can be increased by leveling it up. Freebooters fits into any kind of deck well, but mainly into control and pirate decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Freebooters' ability to draw a card has many uses, like cycling your cards, increasing cards played, and being very tactical when needed.
- In control decks, where long lasting games mean you have more mana than needed, Freebooters can be very useful by allowing you to bypass the hand size of 4 cards.
- In general, drawing a card acts as another card redraw in a turn, which can help you find certain cards in your deck.
- Collector Mirz and Freebooters combo together nicely since Freebooters can help you cycle through your cards until you find Collector Mirz's unit.
- Like all pirates, Freebooters can help trigger Lucky Charmers' ability and be drawn by Goldgrubbers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…draw 1 card."||"…draw 1 card."||"…draw 1 card."||"…draw 2 cards."||"…draw 2 cards."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1, decreased ability at higher levels
- April 22, 2018: Reduced strength by 1