|At the start of your turn, gain 2 mana.|
Frozen Core is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Frozen Core is a rare structure that grants you extra mana. Its strength can be increased when leveling up. Frozen Core can be used in ramp and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Frozen Core's mana generation can let you play high-cost cards on earlier turns, overpowering your opponent's cards.
- Frozen Core, played as early as possible on turn 5, will give you at least 8 mana on the next turn. The extra mana can give you an advantage over your opponent power-wise.
- Make sure not to play Frozen Core while your board is at risk, as it will be a huge setback with Frozen Core's 5 mana cost.
- Since Frozen Core has below average strength and is a high priority target, cards like Moment's Peace or Fleshmenders can defend it well.
- When playing against this card, its destruction should be a high priority. Winter Pact strategies often center around controlling the game until they can play high-cost cards, and Frozen Core only accelerates this progress.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||At the start of your turn, gain 2 mana.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana by 2 and mana from ability by 1, reduced strength by 1
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1 at lower levels
- September 18, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels
- May 9, 2019: Gives 3 mana at all levels
- July 21: 2020: Decreased strength and ability by 1
- July 31, 2020: Increased strength by 1