We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Gift of the Wise
|Gift of the Wise|
|Gain 9 mana.|
Gift of the Wise is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Gift of the Wise is an epic spell that gives you extra mana, as long as you can afford its initial price. The amount of mana gained can be upgraded when it is leveled up. Gift of the Wise fits well into control and ramp decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Gift of the Wise can be used to get your higher cost units on the board on earlier turns.
- Since Gift of the Wise gives you free mana, it is important for some decks to cast it as early as possible. You can do this by either playing Frozen Core or Dawnsparks.
- High cost cards such as Crazy Bombers or Olf the Hammer are great cards to play early with Gift of the Wise.
- You can also use the extra mana to fuel Lady Rime or Visions of the Grove's ability.
- In order to spend all the extra mana more efficiently, you can use Freebooters to draw more cards.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Gain 9 mana."||"Gain 10 mana."||"Gain 11 mana."||"Gain 12 mana."||"Gain 13 mana."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Removed card draw and changed mana cost
- New ability: Level 1: 7 mana, "Gain 9 mana this turn."
- September 18, 2018: Set mana cost to 7 at all levels, gives +1 mana at each level, at level 4 gains card draw
- February 13, 2019: Replaced card draw with extra mana gain at level 4
Notes[edit | edit source]