|On death, give 1 strength to a random surrounding enemy unit.|
Green Prototypes is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Green Prototypes is a rare construct unit that has the downside of giving strength to an enemy unit on death. The strength of Green Prototypes can be increased by leveling it up. Green Prototypes works well in aggro and sometimes, construct decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Green Prototypes' cheap cost and 1 movement make it great for pushing your front forward.
- Since Green Prototypes gives strength to an enemy unit on death, you can play it in a way so that there are no nearby enemies nearby when it dies.
- Green Prototypes can be used to advance your front 1 tile for 1 mana, which is very cheap. Expanding your front can have many benefits, like giving you more space or to move up an attack.
- Like all constructs, Green Prototypes benefits from Upgrade Point and Linked Golems.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…give 1 strength…"||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 3 strength…"||"…give 4 strength…"||"…give 5 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- January 31, 2018: Reduced strength and ability by 1, ability now scales with level
- February 13, 2019: Increased range of ability from bordering to surrounding
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Green Prototypes' art contains a green leaf.
Green Prototypes' art has a very similar design to Project PH03-NIX, implying what Green Prototypes is really a prototype of.