|On play, randomly force a bordering confused enemy unit to attack a bordering enemy.|
|“||Confused enemies flee from these fearsome cats, to the point where they damage themselves.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Hair-Raising Cats is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Hair-Raising Cats is a common feline unit that makes a confused enemy attack another enemy. The strength of Hair-Raising Cats can be increased by leveling it up. Hair-Raising Cats works well in deck with plenty of sources of confusion.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Hair-Raising Cats' ability to force an enemy to attack can be used to great effect, as it turns your opponents against themselves.
- If the confused enemy unit is bordering the enemy base, Hair-Raising Cats can force it to attack the enemy base. This can result in huge amounts of damage if the unit is strong enough.
- Hair-Raising Cats is also good for making an enemy unit's ability trigger on another enemy, if it can.
- Try to play Hair-Raising Cats next to very strong pairs of enemies to make the most out of its ability.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, randomly force a bordering confused enemy unit to attack a bordering enemy.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Reduced mana and strength by 2