We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, randomly force a bordering confused enemy unit to attack a bordering enemy.|
|“||Confused enemies flee from these fearsome cats, to the point where they damage themselves.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Hair-Raising Cats is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Hair-Raising Cats is a common feline unit that makes a confused enemy attack another enemy. The strength of Hair-Raising Cats can be increased by leveling it up. Hair-Raising Cats works well in deck with plenty of sources of confusion.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Hair-Raising Cats' ability to force an enemy to attack can be used to great effect, as it turns your opponents against themselves.
- If the confused enemy unit is bordering the enemy base, Hair-Raising Cats can force it to attack the enemy base. This can result in huge amounts of damage if the unit is strong enough.
- Hair-Raising Cats is also good for making an enemy unit's ability trigger on another enemy, if it can.
- Try to play Hair-Raising Cats next to very strong pairs of enemies to make the most out of its ability.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, randomly force a bordering confused enemy unit to attack a bordering enemy.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Reduced mana and strength by 2