|After surviving damage, drain up to 1 of the damage received from the enemy base.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|Unit Type||Toad Elder|
Hairy Chestnuts is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Hairy Chestnuts is an epic toad elder that drains strength from the enemy base when it takes damage. Its strength and ability can be increased by leveling it up. Hairy Chestnuts fits well into decks as a win condition due to its ability to damage the enemy base.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Hairy Chestnuts can serve as a valuable source of base damage for a deck.
- You can trigger Hairy Chestnuts' ability yourself with cards like Toxic Sacrifice or Conflicted Drakes. Poisoning it can be especially effective as it will trigger every turn.
- Note that Hairy Chestnuts will not damage the enemy base for its maximum amount if it takes a small amount of damage. For example, poison damage will only cause Hairy Chestnuts to drain 1 strength.
- Like most elders, try to play Hairy Chestnuts in front of multiple enemy units so it can trigger its ability multiple times.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…drain up to 1 of the damage…||…drain up to 1 of the damage…||…drain up to 2 of the damage…||…drain up to 2 of the damage…||…drain up to 3 of the damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 5, 2019: Added to Brawl Mode
- December 23, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected
- July 21, 2020: Decreased strength by 2
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all Shadowfen non-legendary toads, Hairy Chestnuts' name contains a reference to a color.