|Give 1 strength to a target friendly unit. Command all friendly units in its row forward.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Herald's Hymn is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Herald's Hymn is a common spell that gives strength to a single unit and commands its whole row forward. When upgraded, the amount of strength it gives increases. Herald's Hymn sees play in aggro or swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Herald's Hymn works well with many friendly units in a single row.
- When you have units next to the enemy base, Herald's Hymn can command them to attack it without having to wait until your turn again.
- Herald's Hymn can also be used to strengthen a single unit with the command effect as a bonus.
- Herald's Hymn can also be used to push your front forward, forcing any friendly units to instantly attack what is in front of this. This strategy can be a good counter to smart structure placement.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Give 1 strength…||Give 2 strength…||Give 3 strength…||Give 4 strength…||Give 5 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 14, 2017: Decreased mana and strength at higher levels by 1
- November 16, 2017: Gives strength to a single unit
- New ability: Level 1: "Give 2 strength to a friendly target and command all friendly units in its row forward."
- January 31, 2018: Decreased strength given by 1
- February 13, 2019: Costs 6 at all levels, gives strength equal to its level