We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
High Priestess Klaxi
|High Priestess Klaxi|
|On play, destroy all units with the lowest strength and spawn 5 strength Ravens there.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
|Unit Type||Raven Hero|
|“||So...who of you will be today's offering?||„|
|~ High Priestess Klaxi|
High Priestess Klaxi is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
High Priestess Klaxi is a legendary raven hero that replaces the weakest units on the board with stronger Ravens. The strength of High Priestess Klaxi and the ravens spawned can be increased when leveled up. High Priestess Klaxi can fit well into toad decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
High Priestess Klaxi's ability to replace weak units with ravens works well if you and/or the opponent have a lot of weak units on the board.
- 1 strength toads spawned by Rain of Frogs or Azure Hatcher are the perfect candidates for High Priestess Klaxi's ability.
- The ravens spawned by High Priestess Klaxi are good candidates for Kindred's Grace, which will also buff High Priestess Klaxi herself. However, this is a very expensive combo.
- In certain scenarios, you can use High Priestess Klaxi to destroy enemy units and gain a massive advantage over them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn 5 strength Ravens…"||"…spawn 6 strength Ravens…"||"…spawn 7 strength Ravens…"||"…spawn 8 strength Ravens…"||"…spawn 10 strength Ravens…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana by 1, increased strength and abiltiy when leveling
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength and ability by 1
- September 26, 2017: Decreased strength and ability
- November 16, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- September 18, 2018: Increased strength
- May 9, 2019: Decreased strength by 2, ability now destroys all units with the lowest strength and spawns your ravens there
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
She is a reference to the Axii sign - a magical spell that charms opponents from the game series "The Witcher".