|Randomly deal 2 damage to one unit of each unit type.|
|“||For those who wonder what would happen if Ubass’ weapon falls into the wrong hands, this new spell will answer that question once and for all.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Hunter's Vengeance is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Hunter's Vengeance is an epic spell that deals damage to a random unit of each unit type. Upgrading it will increase the damage done and lower its mana cost. Hunter's Vengeance can see fit into most decks that revolve around a single unit type.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Hunter's Vengeance will deal more damage the more unit types there are on the board.
- Be wary of Hunter's Vengeance's chance to damage friendly units when it is played. If you want to circumvent this, you can use a deck that contains very few different unit types.
- Most notably, Hunter's Vengeance can counter decks that revolve around Ubass the Hunter. Their decks will contain lots of different unit types, which will only increase the amount of damage Hunter's Vengeance will do.
- Hunter's Vengeance, if necessary, can be used to kill your own Snowmasons or Avian Stalkers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Randomly deal 2 damage…||Randomly deal 3 damage…||Randomly deal 4 damage…||Randomly deal 4 damage…||Randomly deal 5 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- February 13, 2019: Added to the game.
- June 27, 2019: Decreased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
This card is a reference to Ubass the Hunter. The name references him, and the card art depicts his club.