|Before attacking a unit or structure, deal 3 additional damage to it.|
Joust Champions is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Joust Champions is a rare knight unit that deals damage to the enemy it is attacking before attacking it. The strength of Joust Champions and the amount of damage it deals can be increased by leveling it up. Joust Champions fits well into control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Joust Champions' ability alongside its 2 movement makes it great at destroying and damaging multiple enemies at once.
- Clearing out multiple medium-strength units with one unit is Joust Champions' main job. Just make sure Joust Champions survives the first unit it attacks, so it can still activate its ability on the second.
- Like Salty Outcasts, Joust Champions can also function as a finisher, although it costs 1 mana more and has 1 less strength. Still, Joust Champions can be used for destroying the enemy base if ever needed.
- Alongside Lich Summoners, Joust Champions can be used with command effects from Forgotten Souls and Herald's Hymn to activate its ability more.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 additional damage…"||"…deal 4 additional damage…"||"…deal 5 additional damage…"||"…deal 6 additional damage…"||"…deal 7 additional damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and additional damage by 1
- September 6, 2017: Increased mana by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength and damage at higher levels by 1