|Give 5 strength to a target friendly unit and 2 strength to all others with the same unit type.|
Kindred's Grace is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Kindred's Grace is an epic spell that gives strength to a friendly unit and all units of the same type. The strength granted to the initial unit and the other units can be upgraded by leveling it up. Kindred's Grace can fit into many kinds of swarm decks, like toad, satyr, and construct decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Kindred's Grace gains value the more same-type units you have, giving more strength in total.
- Cards that spawn more units of the same type, like Rain of Frogs and Ludic Matriarchs work well with Kindred's Grace by providing multiple targets for its effect.
- Kindred's Grace works differently for hero cards. If you cast Kindred's Grace on a neutral hero, like Tegor the Vengeful, then it will also strengthen other friendly heroes. If the hero you casted it on has another type, for example High Priestess Klaxi, then it will target friendly ravens and heroes, including heroes with a different unit type, like Tode the Elevated.
- Kindred's Grace can give a lot of strength to a single unit while providing smaller buffs to other units.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Give 5 strength…and 2 strength to all others…||Give 6 strength…and 2 strength to all others…||Give 6 strength…and 3 strength to all others…||Give 8 strength…and 4 strength to all others…||Give 10 strength…and 5 strength to all others…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- January 31, 2018: Increased mana by 1, the target of the spell will gain more strength, while all others of the same type will receive less.
- New ability: Level 1: 6 mana, "Give 4 strength to a target friendly unit and 2 strength to all others with the same unit type."
- April 22, 2018: Increased initial strength by 1
- November 26, 2019: Increased strength given to others by 1 at higher levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Kindred's Grace's art contains a green leaf. In Kindred's Grace's art specifically, the green tree symbolizes the main target of the spell, with the smaller leaves representing the other units.