We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, spend your remaining mana and gain 2 strength for each.|
|Unit Type||Frostling Hero|
|“||When singing to a crescent moon, the lady gains the goddess' boon.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Lady Rime is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Lady Rime is a legendary frostling hero that gains strength alongside your mana. Her strength and ability can be upgraded when she is leveled up. Lady Rime is found in ramp and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Lady Rime is a strong unit that starts off weak and grows in strength as you have more mana.
- Lady Rime's ability can be controlled somewhat by playing her last, as to save mana for your other cards.
- Dawnsparks, Frozen Core, and Gift of the Wise can all generate more mana to power Lady Rime. If you do not rely on mana-generating cards, Lady Rime still eventually gains more and more strength as the game goes on.
- Lady Rime is vulnerable to cards that reduce strength and cards that push units back, like Confinement or Ozone Purifiers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 4 strength…||…gain 5 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- September 25, 2019: Increased mana and movement by 1, increased ability at higher levels