Laurus, King in Exile
|Laurus, King in Exile|
|Before attacking an enemy unit, force all enemy units bordering it with 3 or less strength to attack it.|
|Unit Type||Feline Hero|
|“||Though his kingdom was shattered long ago, Laurus’s mighty roar still claims authority.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Laurus, King in Exile is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Laurus, King in Exile is a legendary feline hero that forces weak nearby enemies to attack another enemy when he attacks. Its strength and strength requirement can be increased by leveling him up. Laurus, King in Exile is versatile and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Laurus, King in Exile's ability makes him deceptively strong as he can force other units to attack a unit before he does.
- Note that Laurus, King in Exile's ability will not force enemies to attack after the original targeted unit dies and that his ability will not trigger when attacking an enemy structure or base.
- If the opponent has cards with abilities like Windmakers or Soulcrushers, you can use Laurus, King in Exile to force them to attack another unit and trigger their abilities on that unit.
- Try to set up enemy units in the right position so Laurus, King in Exile can clear them away.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…with 3 or less strength…||…with 4 or less strength…||…with 5 or less strength…||…with 6 or less strength…||…with 7 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Laurus, King in Exile was revealed by Stormbound Youtuber Emkaem on a live stream before the second feline update on July 25, 2019.