Lawless Herd is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Lawless Herd is a common satyr unit with no abilities. The strength of Lawless Herd can be increased by leveling it up. Lawless Herd can fit into aggro and swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Lawless Herd's very cheap cost makes it versatile, although very weak when defending.
- As one of the cheapest units in the game, Lawless Herd can provide as a target for cards like Personal Servers and Snowmasons for very little mana. Combining this trait with it being a satyr, and it becomes a great card to combo with Swarmcallers.
- Lawless Herd can also be used to hold a front when your opponent doesn't have enough mana to destroy it. However, this can be countered by area damage abilities.
- Since Lawless Herd is a satyr, it benefits from Moonlit Aerie.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- February 13, 2019: Increased mana and strength by 1