|After attacking, spawn a 3 strength Undead on the tile behind.|
Lich Summoners is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Lich Summoners is an epic undead unit that spawns more undead units if it attacks a unit and survives. The strength of Lich Summoners and the strength of the units it spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Lich Summoners can work in many kinds of decks, but usually swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Lich Summoners' ability to spawn more undead behind it can create a long chain of units that can be used for many purposes.
- Placing Lich Summoners in front of many weak enemies can trigger its ability lots of times, which gives you more total strength on the board.
- Note that Lich Summoners will spawn the unit behind it in its position after it attacks. This means that sometimes, attacking with Lich Summoners from the side will not spawn a unit.
- Since Lich Summoners spawns undead units and itself is an undead, it works well with Kindred's Grace.
- Alongside Joust Champions, Lich Summoners can be used with command effects from Forgotten Souls and Herald's Hymn to activate its ability more.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn a 3 strength…"||"…spawn a 3 strength…"||"…spawn a 4 strength…"||"…spawn a 5 strength…"||"…spawn a 6 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Increased strength by 1