We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|When played bordering a friendly Construct, both gain 2 strength.|
Linked Golems is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Linked Golems is an epic construct unit that can give itself and another construct strength when played. The strength of Linked Golems and the strength it gives can be increased when leveled up. Linked Golems sees play in construct decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Linked Golems' ability only works when you have a construct to play it with.
- Alongside having lots of constructs in your deck, Mech Workshop can create a steady supply of them for Linked Golems to use.
- Combined with other cheap constructs such as Destructobots or Finite Loopers, Linked Golems provides a very powerful way to gain strength during the early parts of a battle.
- Linked Golems can also be used just to deal damage while giving strength to an ally.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…both gain 2 strength."||"…both gain 3 strength."||"…both gain 3 strength."||"…both gain 4 strength."||"…both gain 5 strength."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 9, 2018: Decreased mana by 1
- May 9, 2019: Decreased strength by 1 and increased ability by 1 at higher levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Linked Golems' art contains a green leaf.