|On play, gain 3 strength for each Pirate in your hand.|
Lucky Charmers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Lucky Charmers is a rare pirate unit that gains strength for each pirate you have in your hand. The initial strength of Lucky Charmers and the amount of strength it gains per pirate can be increased by leveling it up. Lucky Charmers fits well into pirate decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Lucky Charmers gains more strength the more pirates you have in your hand.
- By using First Mutineer to discard non-pirates and Freebooters to draw them, alongside Goldgrubbers, you can set up a hand completely made up of pirates very easily.
- Of course, you could just make a deck with a high amount of pirates to help as well.
- Lucky Charmers works well as a high-strength unit for pirate decks, since most pirates have a low cost.
- Your opponent can counter Lucky Charmers with Confinement or destroying cards like Broken Truce.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…gain 3 strength…"||"…gain 3 strength…"||"…gain 4 strength…"||"…gain 5 strength…"||"…gain 6 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength by 1 at higher levels
- August 7, 2018: Decreased strength and increased ability by 1