|If played bordering exactly 1 friendly Dragon, spawn 1 strength Dragons on all tiles bordering either.|
Ludic Matriarchs is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Ludic Matriarchs is an epic dragon unit that spawns token dragons when played next to another friendly dragon. The strength of Ludic Matriarchs and the strength of the dragons it spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Ludic Matriarchs can fit into dragon decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Ludic Matriarchs' ability is powerful, but it needs to be played next to a friendly dragon, much like Wandering Wyrms.
- The many token dragons spawned are great for Dangerous Suitors to use, or they can provide targets for Greengale Serpents and Spare Dragonling's abilities.
- Note that Ludic Matriarchs will only activate its ability if it has only 1 dragon bordering it. Anymore, and it won't trigger.
- The difference between the dragon tokens spawned and the toad tokens spawned by other cards is that Ludic Matriarchs' tokens are immune to any non-dragon damage, like from Conflicted Drakes or Broken Earth Drakes.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn 1 strength…"||"…spawn 1 strength…"||"…spawn 2 strength…"||"…spawn 2 strength…"||"…spawn 3 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- September 18, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Its name is a reference to Ludo88, Kongregate forum veteran and helpful user.