Marked as Prey
|Marked as Prey|
|Deal 5 damage to a target poisoned unit. If that kills it, spawn a 5 strength Raven there.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Marked as Prey is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Marked as Prey is a rare spell card that deals damage to a poisoned enemy and spawns a raven there if it kills it. The damage done and the strength of the raven can be increased when leveled up. Marked as Prey can work in poison and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Marked as Prey can be used to destroy poisoned enemies from afar, and sometimes give your front a push forward.
- If Marked as Prey kills an enemy close to their base, through some ranged poison effect from Copperskin Ranger or Venomfall Spire, the raven that spawns there can give you a large boost to your frontline.
- You can use Marked as Prey on friendly poisoned units to replace them with a stronger raven. However, it's almost always better to use Marked as Prey on an enemy.
- Marked as Prey can also be used to deal high damage to a single strong unit that cannot be killed.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Deal 5 damage…spawn a 5 strength Raven there.||Deal 6 damage…spawn a 6 strength Raven there.||Deal 7 damage…spawn a 7 strength Raven there.||Deal 8 damage…spawn a 8 strength Raven there.||Deal 10 damage…spawn a 10 strength Raven there.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Doubled strength of spawn
- April 22, 2018: Ability also works on friendly units
- June 27, 2019: Increased damage and spawn by 1