|At the start of your turn, spawn a 2 strength Construct on the tile in front.|
Mech Workshop is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mech Workshop is a common structure that spawns constructs at the start of your turn. The strength of the constructs spawned can be increased when leveled up. Mech Workshop can fit into construct or structure decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Mech Workshop can produce a column of constructs that can further be strengthened with other cards.
- Mech Workshop's ability to constantly produce units can help maintain a front, or pressure the enemy. Playing it on the closest tiles to the enemy base can allow the constructs spawned to instantly go into the enemy base.
- An Upgrade Point in the column next to Mech Workshop can buff the line of constructs coming from it, and like all structures, can give strength with Fortification Tonic.
- While its ability is powerful, Mech Workshop can be countered more easily than other structures. Keep the enemy back with cards like Flaming Stream or Windmakers, and play Mech Workshop in a way that makes it hard for the enemy to block it.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…spawn a 2 strength Construct…||…spawn a 3 strength Construct…||…spawn a 4 strength Construct…||…spawn a 5 strength Construct…||…spawn a 6 strength Construct…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength at higher levels
- September 26, 2017: Set strength on all levels to 2.
- November 16, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels
- August 7, 2018: Increased strength at higher levels by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that spawn token units, Mech Workshop's art has outlines of constructs that represent the tokens it spawns.