|On play, on the tile behind build a 3 strength Workshop which spawns 2 strength Constructs.|
Mechanical Workers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mechanical Workers is a rare rodent unit that creates a Mech Workshop when played. The strength of Mechanical Workers and the strength and ability of the Mech Workshop it spawns can be increased by leveling it up. Mechanical Workers works well in decks that need a small unit and a structure at the same time.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Mechanical Workers' ability to spawn a Mech Workshop makes it highly versatile. It can create a structure while also dealing with an enemy unit at the same time.
- Don't be afraid to play Mechanical Workers where the structure won't build on your baseline. A Mech Workshop still puts a lot of pressure on the enemy no matter where it is, as it nearly requires the enemy to try to block it.
- Try not to play Mechanical Workers where its Mech Workshop would be built on the middle two columns of your baseline, as you would with any structure.
- Mechanical Workers is not a good card to play on defense, as there probably won't be any empty tile for its Mech Workshop to be built on.
- Mechanical Workers's stats do not make it fit to be an aggressive or finishing card, so don't use it as one.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…build a 3 strength Workshop which spawns 2 strength Constructs."||"…build a 3 strength Workshop which spawns 3 strength Constructs."||"…build a 4 strength Workshop which spawns 4 strength Constructs."||"…build a 5 strength Workshop which spawns 5 strength Constructs."||"…build a 6 strength Workshop which spawns 6 strength Constructs."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- May 9, 2019: Added to the game