We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Before attacking a confused unit, deal up to 4 of its strength as damage to all enemies bordering it.|
|“||This gracious feline charms her foes… and the jealous enemies fight each other to win her over.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Melodious Sisters is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Melodious Sisters is an epic feline unit that deals damage to enemies near a confused unit. Its strength and damage cap can be increased by leveling it up. Melodious Sisters works well in decks that have many sources of confusion.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Melodious Sisters works well as a card to capitalize off of confusion with swift damage.
- Sweetcap Kittens and Fluffy Badboxers are good sources of confusion that can help activate Melodious Sisters' ability.
- Note that Melodious Sisters will only deal up to a maximum of the attacked unit's strength as damage.
- If a level 1 Melodious Sisters attacks a confused 7 strength unit, it will only deal 4 damage to enemies bordering that unit.
- Melodious Sisters will also damage enemy structures and the enemy base if they attack a confused unit bordering them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…up to 4 of its strength as damage…||…up to 5 of its strength as damage…||…up to 6 of its strength as damage…||…up to 7 of its strength as damage…||…up to 8 of its strength as damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game
- November 26, 2019: Increased strength and ability by 1