|Before attacking a confused unit, deal up to 3 of its strength as damage to all enemies bordering it.|
|“||This gracious feline charms her foes… and the jealous enemies fight each other to win her over.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Melodious Sisters is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Melodious Sisters is an epic feline unit that deals damage to enemies near a confused unit. Its strength and damage cap can be increased by leveling it up. Melodious Sisters works well in decks that have many sources of confusion.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Melodious Sisters works well as a card to capitalize off of confusion with swift damage.
- Sweetcap Kittens and Fluffy Badboxers are good sources of confusion that can help activate Melodious Sisters' ability.
- Note that Melodious Sisters will only deal up to a maximum of the attacked unit's strength as damage.
- If a level 1 Melodious Sisters attacks a confused 5 strength unit, it will deal 3 damage to all enemies bordering that unit.
- Melodious Sisters will also damage enemy structures and the enemy base if they attack a confused unit bordering them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…up to 3 of its strength as damage…||…up to 4 of its strength as damage…||…up to 5 of its strength as damage…||…up to 6 of its strength as damage…||…up to 7 of its strength as damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- June 27, 2019: Added to the game