|Freeze all enemy units. Deal 5 damage to those that were already frozen.|
Midwinter Chaos is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Midwinter Chaos is a rare spell that freezes all enemies and deals damage to those already frozen. The damage done can be upgraded. Midwinter Chaos fits well into freeze and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Midwinter Chaos' effects of mass freezing or damage is its key value.
- Combining Midwinter Chaos with Wisp Cloud is a great way to get rid of swarms. A cheaper method of area damage is to use Frosthexers and have Midwinter Chaos do the damage instead.
- Midwinter Chaos is also good at setting up Spellbinder Zhevana, which can lead into more cards being played.
- When your opponent has units on the row bordering their base, such as when they've played Temple Guardians, Midwinter Chaos can be a great counter, as they have blocked their own tiles.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Deal 5 damage…"||"Deal 6 damage…"||"Deal 7 damage…"||"Deal 8 damage…"||"Deal 10 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- October 11, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- February 13, 2019: Increased mana cost by 2 and damage by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]