|Targets enemy units with 4 or less strength. Destroy all that are frozen and freeze the others.|
Midwinter Chaos is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Midwinter Chaos is a rare spell that freezes all weak enemies and destroys the weak ones that were already frozen. The strength limit of Midwinter Chaos can be increased by leveling it up. Midwinter Chaos fits well into freeze and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Midwinter Chaos' effects of mass freezing or destruction is its key value.
- Combining Midwinter Chaos with Wisp Cloud is a great way to get rid of swarms. A cheaper method of area damage is to use Frosthexers and have Midwinter Chaos do the destruction instead.
- Midwinter Chaos is also good at setting up Spellbinder Zhevana.
- You can use Midwinter Chaos's global freeze to freeze units that would otherwise be hard to reach.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…4 or less strength…||…5 or less strength…||…6 or less strength…||…7 or less strength…||…8 or less strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- October 11, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- February 13, 2019: Increased mana cost by 2 and damage by 1
- September 25, 2019: Decreased mana by 1, ability changed:
- New ability: Freeze all enemy units with 4 or less strength. Destroy those that were already frozen.
Notes[edit | edit source]