|Give 4 strength to a target friendly unit or structure. Freeze all surrounding enemy units.|
Moment's Peace is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Moment's Peace is a rare spell card that grants strength to a unit or structure and freezes nearby enemies. The strength given can be increased when upgraded. Moment's Peace sees play in freeze and control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Moment's Peace can be used to freeze multiple enemies at once or to strengthen a unit or structure.
- Its freeze effect can let Midwinter Chaos or Wisp Cloud deal damage, or Icicle Burst to destroy a unit.
- In one special case, Moment's Peace can give lots of strength to a unit bordering the enemy base and freeze an enemy unit next to it, blocking your opponent from playing cards there.
- Moment's Peace has the ability to make any structure almost indestructible due to how much strength it gives them.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||Give 4 strength…||Give 5 strength…||Give 6 strength…||Give 7 strength…||Give 8 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Increased mana by 1, strength by 2, surrounding at all levels
- February 13, 2019: Decreased mana cost and strength given by 2
- September 25, 2019: Increased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Moment's Peace's art contains a green leaf.
Alongside Icicle Burst and Midwinter Chaos, Moment's Peace's art contains icy figures that represent frozen enemies. The figures are also very similar to the figures in Call for Aid's art.