|At the start of your turn, give 1 strength to all friendly Satyrs.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Moonlit Aerie is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Moonlit Aerie is a common structure that buffs all friendly satyrs on the board. The strength given is small, but it can affect a lot of units at one time. Moonlit Aerie is usually found in satyr swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Moonlit Aerie's potential relies on how many satyrs you can keep on the board at the start of your turn.
- Any unit that spawns more satyrs is beneficial to Moonlit Aerie, like Doppelbocks and Dreadfauns. Even cards like Call for Aid can help.
- Note that Moonlit Aerie, like all structures, will activate its ability before units attack, so a Shady Ghoul that will die will not have the satyr buffed.
- Moonlit Aerie can be occasionally used to be used at the edge of a front, since it's cheap and does not have any positional requirements, unlike Emerald Towers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…give 1 strength…||…give 1 strength…||…give 2 strength…||…give 2 strength…||…give 3 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength at max level
- May 9, 2019: Increased ability by 1 at higher levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Moonlit Aerie's art contains a green leaf.