|When played bordering a stronger friendly unit, gain 4 strength.|
Mystwives is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mystwives is a epic dwarf card that can gain strength, but only when it is played next to a stronger ally. Mystwives' ability and strength can be upgraded. Mystwives can be found in control or ramp decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Being able to have a strong unit when you play Mystwives is key to its value.
- Mystwives, despite its 4 mana cost, is not meant to be played on an empty board. You need a stronger unit first in order to get value from it.
- Mystwives gets more value when you play it later in the game, where more powerful units are available to activate Mystwives' ability.
- At high levels, Mystwives' ability becomes much easier to trigger, as even a 1 mana card such as Lawless Herd will be able to act as a stronger unit.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…gain 4 strength."||"…gain 5 strength."||"…gain 6 strength."||"…gain 7 strength."||"…gain 8 strength."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1, increased ability by 1
- September 18, 2018: Set strength to 3 at all levels
Notes[edit | edit source]
In Mystwives' art, the outline of a dwarf is not used to represent a spawning ability, but rather the stronger unit Mystwives triggers its ability on.