|When played as the last card in your hand, gain 5 strength.|
Northsea Dog is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Northsea Dog is a rare pirate unit that can gain strength if it's played as the last card in your hand. The strength gained from the ability can be increased by leveling it up. Northsea Dog fits well into pirate and aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Northsea Dog works well in a deck full of cheap cards, so that you can play all of them and then use Northsea Dog's ability to gain a lot of strength.
- Northsea Dog can be used with First Mutineers to reduce the amount of cards in your hand. However, this can backfire and can cause Northsea Dog to be discarded.
- On the other hand, avoid having to play Freebooters while trying to activate Northsea Dogs' ability because its ability just means you have to play more cards, which you might not have enough mana for.
- Like all pirates, Northsea Dog can contribute to Lucky Charmers' ability and be drawn by Goldgrubbers.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…gain 5 strength."||"…gain 6 strength."||"…gain 7 strength."||"…gain 8 strength."||"…gain 10 strength."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased bonus strength by 1
- September 18, 2018: Increased mana, strength, and ability by 1
- February 13, 2019: Decreased strength by 1