Olf the Hammer
|Olf the Hammer|
|When played bordering your base, give it 3 strength.|
|Unit Type||Dwarf Hero|
|“||He uses his mighty twin hammers for everything: to win battles, craft armor, repair buildings and as a cushion.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Olf the Hammer is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Olf the Hammer is a legendary dwarf unit that can give your own base strength. The strength given to your base can be increased when it is leveled up. Olf the Hammer is suited well into control or ramp decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Olf the Hammer's powerful ability to protect your base suits him for long games.
- Offensively, Olf the Hammer can easily damage the enemy base for a rather high cost.
- At later turns, cycling Olf the Hammer with Freebooters can build up your base, making it almost impossible to destroy.
- You can also use Olf the Hammer to regain lost strength after an attack.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…give it 3 strength."||"…give it 3 strength."||"…give it 4 strength."||"…give it 5 strength."||"…give it 6 strength."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 10, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- September 6, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]