|On play, deal 1 damage to the first enemy in front.|
Overchargers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Overchargers is a common rodent unit that deals a small amount of damage to the first enemy it hits. The strength and damage of Overchargers can be increased when leveled up. Overchargers can work in any kind of deck, but usually siege decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Overchargers' damage can be used for many purposes, much like Siege Assembly's ability.
- Overchargers' ability can be used to deal extra damage to a single target and then attack it, dealing a little bit more damage than if it were played to the side.
- Alternatively, the damage can be used to hit the enemy base and chip away at it, weakening or eventually destroying it.
- Overchargers can also be used to snipe an enemy structure from far away, weakening it for your spells.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 1 damage…"||"…deal 1 damage…"||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 2 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana by 1 and strength by 2
- September 26, 2017: Increased strength at higher levels, decreased ability at higher levels
- April 22, 2018: Lowered strength and increased ability damage at higher levels
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1
- September 18, 2018: Increased strength at max level by 1