|On play, push a random bordering enemy unit away.|
Ozone Purifiers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Ozone Purifiers is a common rodent unit that can push a nearby enemy away. Its strength can be increased when leveled up. Ozone Purifiers can fit into any deck, because of its versatile ability.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Ozone Purifiers' ability can be used for many purposes, but mainly to manipulate the position of enemy units.
- In order to have the freedom to play Ozone Purifiers where it's needed, make sure you have a good front and plenty of open tiles.
- Compared to other pushing cards like Windmakers or Flaming Stream, Ozone Purifiers can push in any direction, not just back. This can be useful for doing anything: moving a unit out of the way, or into your own unit's path.
- You can also further control the push's effect by placing units to stop the enemy from going far.
- When deckbuilding, view this as a control effect for the mid to late game. While it's cheap enough to open with, it lacks the strength to be considered a good first turn play.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, push a random bordering enemy unit away.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Added to the game
- January 31, 2018: Removed range from pushback, decreased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like other cards that push units, Ozone Purifiers' art contains wind lines.