We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, give 1 strength to all surrounding friendly units.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Pan Heralds is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Pan Heralds is a common satyr with the ability to buff all surrounding units. Its strength and the amount of strength given to each unit can be increased by leveling it up. Pan Heralds sees play in swarm and zoo decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Pan Heralds' ability to give all units nearby strength is dependent on how many units you can arrange around it.
- The more units around it, the better. Cards like Doppelbocks and Dreadfauns can get more.
- Pan Heralds is also a satyr, so it benefits from Moonlit Aerie and can trigger Swarmcallers' ability.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…give 1 strength…"||"…give 1 strength…"||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 2 strength…"||"…give 3 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 26, 2017: Set strength on all levels to 3, decreased ability by 1
- January 31, 2018: Reworked; will now buff all surrounding friendly units (was Satyrs only)
- New ability: Level 1: 4 mana, 1 strength, "On play, give 1 strength to all surrounding friendly units."
- July 9, 2018: Increased strength at lower levels by 1
- August 7, 2018: Increased ability at higher levels by 1
- May 9, 2019: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Pan Heralds' art contains a green leaf.