Pillars of Doom
|Pillars of Doom|
|At the start of your turn, deal 2 damage to the enemy base.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Pillars of Doom is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Pillars of Doom is an epic structure that deals small damage directly to the enemy base. At late levels, the damage increases. Pillars of Doom can be found in chip or aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Pillars of Doom's slow and steady damage can either build up over the course of a game, or finish it off after a strong hit.
- Pillars of Doom alongside Mischiefs and Vindicators can create a chip deck that slowly destroys the enemy base.
- After a big unit attacks the enemy base, Pillars of Doom can eventually destroy it safely.
- You can protect it using immobile structures such as Fort of Ebonrock so it stays alive.
- This card creates a lot of pressure on the enemy, forcing them to play cards that could've been used against you in other situations.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 2 damage…||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 3 damage…||…deal 4 damage…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- September 18, 2017: Fixed strength at level 3
- April 22, 2018: Increased damage done by 1