Potion of Growth
|Potion of Growth|
|Give 3 strength to a target friendly unit.|
Potion of Growth is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Potion of Growth is a common spell that gives strength to a friendly unit. The strength given can be increased by leveling it up. Potion of Growth can work in any kind of deck because it is so versatile.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Potion of Growth can be used in many situations where some extra strength is needed.
- Units that benefit from surviving or being stronger than enemies like Lich Summoners, Debug Loggers, or Soulcrushers work well with Potion of Growth.
- Potion of Growth is great for general strength wherever you need it on the board.
- Cards that command units forward such as Forgotten Souls or Herald's Hymn can combo very well with Potion of Growth for an extra boost of strength before attacking the enemy base.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Give 3 strength…"||"Give 4 strength…"||"Give 5 strength…"||"Give 6 strength…"||"Give 7 strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased ability by 1
- January 31, 2018: Decreased strength given by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Potion of Growth's art contains a green leaf.