We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Queen of Herds
|Queen of Herds|
|On play, randomly play up to 1 Satyr from your deck on a tile in its row.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Undead Hero|
|“||She buries the living and raises the dead. Sometimes by accident.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Queen of Herds is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Queen of Herds is a legendary undead hero that randomly plays a satyr from your deck. She can be upgraded to play 2 satyrs at level 4. She sees play in swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Queen of Herds pulls satyrs from your deck, so the way your deck is built affects her.
- It is best to only have one satyr in your deck when you use Queen of Herds, as to keep her ability consistent.
- Putting expensive satyrs like Dreadfauns can bring great value, as you essentially play a 5 mana card for free.
- Carefully choosing where you play Queen of Herds and the positioning of your own units can help you control where the played satyr will go.
- Since the placement is in the same row as you play it, it combos well with Herald's Hymn.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…plays 1 Satyr…"||"…plays 1 Satyr…"||"…plays 1 Satyr…"||"…plays 2 Satyr…"||"…plays 2 Satyr…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 18, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1, changed leveling steps
- November 16, 2017: Plays from deck (was from hand)
- New ability: Level 1: "On play, randomly plays 1 Satyr from your deck on the board."
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Ability plays card randomly on the same row (was plays anywhere behind frontline)
- May 9, 2019: Increased strength by 1