Queen of Herds
|Queen of Herds|
|On play, randomly play up to 1 Satyr from your deck on a tile in its row.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
|Unit Type||Undead Hero|
|“||She buries the living and raises the dead. Sometimes by accident.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Queen of Herds is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Queen of Herds is a legendary undead hero that randomly plays a satyr from your deck. She can be upgraded to play 2 satyrs at level 4. She sees play in swarm decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Queen of Herds pulls satyrs from your deck, so the way your deck is built affects her.
- It is best to only have one satyr in your deck when you use Queen of Herds, as to keep her ability consistent.
- Putting expensive satyrs like Dreadfauns can bring great value, as you essentially play a 5 mana card for free.
- Carefully choosing where you play Queen of Herds and the positioning of your own units can help you control where the played satyr will go.
- Since the placement is in the same row as you play it, it combos well with Herald's Hymn.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…play up to 1 Satyr…||…play up to 1 Satyr…||…play up to 1 Satyr…||…play up to 2 Satyr…||…play up to 2 Satyr…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 18, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1, changed leveling steps
- November 16, 2017: Plays from deck (was from hand)
- New ability: Level 1: "On play, randomly plays 1 Satyr from your deck on the board."
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Ability plays card randomly on the same row (was plays anywhere behind frontline)
- May 9, 2019: Increased strength by 1