Rain of Frogs
|Rain of Frogs|
|Spawn a 1 strength Toad on 4 random tiles.|
|Faction||Tribes of Shadowfen|
Rain of Frogs is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Rain of Frogs is an epic spell that randomly spawns a number of 1 strength Toads. The number of toads spawned and the cost of the spell can be upgraded when leveled up. Rain of Frogs works well in toad decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Rain of Frogs can be used to bring lots of units to the board at once. Sometimes they can support you, sometimes they can support your enemy.
- Rain of Frogs can be useful for blocking tiles that your opponent could be using to play cards. Likewise, Rain of Frogs can clog up your available space to place units and structures.
- Be careful of using Rain of Frogs against certain decks, as cards like Spellbinder Zhevana or Sharpfist Exiles can punish you hard.
- The 1 strength toads spawned are great candidates for sacrificing cards like Toxic Sacrifice and High Priestess Klaxi.
- The high amount of toads are also good targets for a big Kindred's Grace.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…on 4 random tiles.||…on 5 random tiles.||…on 5 random tiles.||…on 6 random tiles.||…on 6 random tiles.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- September 6, 2017: Decreased mana by 1
- November 26, 2019: Decreased mana and spawns at higher levels