|If played bordering an enemy gain 1 strength, else gain 1 speed.|
|“||Fight or flight? These lynxes prefer to live alone and will either run away or attack enemies head-on.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Razor-Sharp Lynxes is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Razor-Sharp Lynxes is a common feline unit that gains strength when played near an enemy and gains speed otherwise. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Razor-Sharp Lynxes is versatile and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Razor-Sharp Lynxes’s power comes from its ability to adapt to its placement.
- When played bordering an enemy, it gains strength and can remove that enemy.
- When played not bordering an enemy, it gains speed and can gain frontline, acting exactly like Warfront Runners.
- Place Razor-Sharp Lynxes in the right position to make use of its options.
- Note that like all other cards that gain movement, Twilight Prowlers will not show attack markers for its ability. You will have to plan out its route yourself.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||If played bordering an enemy gain 1 strength, else gain 1 speed.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game