We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|If played bordering an enemy gain 1 strength, else gain 1 speed.|
|“||Fight or flight? These lynxes prefer to live alone and will either run away or attack enemies head-on.||„|
|~ Flavor text when announced|
Razor-Sharp Lynxes is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Razor-Sharp Lynxes is a common feline unit that gains strength when played near an enemy and gains speed otherwise. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Razor-Sharp Lynxes is versatile and can fit into multiple types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Razor-Sharp Lynxes’s power comes from its ability to adapt to its placement.
- When played bordering an enemy, it gains strength and can remove that enemy.
- When played not bordering an enemy, it gains speed and can gain frontline, acting exactly like Warfront Runners.
- Place Razor-Sharp Lynxes in the right position to make use of its options.
- Note that like all other cards that gain movement, Twilight Prowlers will not show attack markers for its ability. You will have to plan out its route yourself.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||If played bordering an enemy gain 1 strength, else gain 1 speed.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 25, 2019: Added to the game