|On death, deal 2 damage to your base.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Restless Goats is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Restless Goats is an epic satyr unit that damages your base when it dies. Its strength can be increased by leveling it up. Restless Goats finds use in aggro or satyr decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Restless Goats has a cheap cost and high movement, making it great for gaining frontline quickly.
- While Restless Goats is good at gaining frontline, it doesn't provide much when attacking since its strength is only equivalent to Gifted Recruits. Combine Restless Goats and a more durable unit to hold your frontline.
- Restless Goats's ability becomes much less impactful as you increase your base's strength.
- Like all other satyrs, Restless Goats synergizes with Swarmcallers and Moonlit Aerie.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On death, deal 2 damage to your base.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 11, 2017: Decreased strength by 1
- July 9, 2018: Increased ability damage by 1
- February 13, 2019: Increased mana cost by 1, decreased ability by 1
- November 26, 2019: Increased ability by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like Broken Truce, Restless Goats's art contains cracks and fractures that represent its ability to damage your base.