|On play, gain 3 mana.|
Rimelings is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Rimelings is a common frostling unit that grants you mana when it is played. The mana gained stays the same while its strength increases when upgraded. Rimelings can be found in ramp decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Rimelings is essentially a 2 mana card, since its 5 mana cost and ability is a net difference of 2.
- Compared to other 2 mana cards with downsides in other factions (Destructobots and Dubious Hags), Rimelings shares the starting 2 strength at level 1. However, that comes at the cost of needing 5 mana to play instead of 2 which also affects the order in which you can play your cards.
- Rimelings can be used as a cheap unit even though it has a 5 mana cost, since it refunds it.
- Rimelings can also be used to cheaply damage an enemy for only 2 mana.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"On play, gain 3 mana."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana cost and ability by 1
- November 16, 2017: Set ability to 3 for all levels, increased strength at higher levels
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]