|On play, build a 4 strength Fort on a random bordering tile.|
Rockworkers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Rockworkers is a common dwarf unit that creates a structure on a random bordering tile. The strength of Rockworkers and its structure can be upgraded when leveled up. Rockworkers can see play in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Rockworkers' structure placement is random, so you have to adapt to its position or control it by playing Rockworkers with many bordering units.
- Rockworkers' structure is an equivalently leveled Fort of Ebonrock. A level 2 Rockworkers will produce a level 2 Fort of Ebonrock, for example.
- The structure spawned, like all structures, can be used to defend against an enemy or keep your front forward. Hearthguards can also benefit from it.
- Cards that strengthen structures such as Fleshmenders or The Hearth can protect the structure.
- The structure spawned by Rockworkers can hinder yourself if it spawns in an unfortunate position. Be careful and try to limit the spaces where it can be built.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…build a 4 strength Fort…||…build a 5 strength Fort…||…build a 6 strength Fort…||…build a 7 strength Fort…||…build a 8 strength Fort…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
- July 21: 2020: Decreased movement by 1