We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On play, build a 4 strength Fort on a random bordering tile.|
Rockworkers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Rockworkers is a common dwarf unit that creates a structure on a random bordering tile. The strength of Rockworkers and its structure can be upgraded when leveled up. Rockworkers can see play in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Rockworkers' structure placement is random, so you have to adapt to its position or control it by playing Rockworkers with many bordering units.
- Rockworkers' structure is an equivalently leveled Fort of Ebonrock. A level 2 Rockworkers will produce a level 2 Fort of Ebonrock, for example.
- The structure spawned, like all structures, can be used to defend against an enemy or keep your front forward. Hearthguards can also benefit from it.
- Cards that strengthen structures such as Fleshmenders or The Hearth can protect the structure.
- The structure spawned by Rockworkers can hinder yourself if it spawns in an unfortunate position. Be careful and try to limit the spaces where it can be built.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…spawn a 4 strength structure…"||"…spawn a 5 strength structure…"||"…spawn a 6 strength structure…"||"…spawn a 7 strength structure…"||"…spawn a 8 strength structure…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- April 22, 2018: Increased strength by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]