|After surviving damage, set strength to 3.|
|Unit Type||Construct Elder|
Scrapped Planners is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Scrapped Planners is a rare construct elder that sets its strength back to its original strength when damaged. Its strength and ability can be increased by leveling it up. Scrapped Planners is a card that serves the role of a durable, hard-to-kill unit.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Scrapped Planners is best used to take out weaker enemies. It forces your opponent to use a stronger card to remove it.
- Increasing Scrapped Planners' strength to high numbers is usually a bad idea, as any damage it takes will cause it to lose all of its gained strength.
- Unlike other elders, Destructobots does not have much interaction with Scrapped Planners as it will almost always be at its original strength or dead.
- Try to play Scrapped Planners in a way that makes it hard for your opponent to ignore, so that it puts the most pressure on them to use their stronger cards.
- Scrapped Planners is relatively weak against high-strength enemies.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…set strength to 3.||…set strength to 4.||…set strength to 5.||…set strength to 6.||…set strength to 7.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 24, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected