We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|After surviving damage, set strength to 3.|
|Unit Type||Construct Elder|
Scrapped Planners is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Scrapped Planners is a rare construct elder that sets its strength back to its original strength when damaged. Its strength and ability can be increased by leveling it up. Scrapped Planners is a card that serves the role of a durable, hard-to-kill unit.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Scrapped Planners is best used to take out weaker enemies. It forces your opponent to use a stronger card to remove it.
- Increasing Scrapped Planners' strength to high numbers is usually a bad idea, as any damage it takes will cause it to lose all of its gained strength.
- Unlike other elders, Destructobots does not have much interaction with Scrapped Planners as it will almost always be at its original strength or dead.
- Try to play Scrapped Planners in a way that makes it hard for your opponent to ignore, so that it puts the most pressure on them to use their stronger cards.
- Scrapped Planners is relatively weak against high-strength enemies.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…set strength to 3.||…set strength to 4.||…set strength to 5.||…set strength to 6.||…set strength to 7.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 24, 2019: Added in Brawl Mode
- November 6, 2019: Made available to be crafted and randomly collected