We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On death, spawn a 1 strength Satyr on a random bordering tile.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Shady Ghoul is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Shady Ghoul is a low cost rare undead unit with high movement and a death effect. You can increase the strength of the spawned satyr by leveling up the card. Shady Ghoul sees play mostly in aggro or satyr zoo decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Shady Ghoul's power comes from its ability to push your front forward.
- Its high movement and low cost suit it to early game advantages.
- In addition to its high movement, the satyr spawned when it dies can also support your front.
- However, Shady Ghoul does not have high strength, and is not a great defending unit. Because its ability can only spawn on bordering tiles, it is also possible for the enemy to block them off.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"...a 1 strength Satyr..."||"...a 2 strength Satyr..."||"...a 3 strength Satyr..."||"...a 4 strength Satyr..."||"...a 5 strength Satyr..."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- July 9, 2018: Increased mana and ability by 1
- February 13, 2019: Decreased ability by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
The flavor of Shady Ghoul's ability is that its satyr bodyguards are incompetent, so they come to his aid after he dies.
Like all cards that spawn token units, Shady Ghoul's art has the outline of a satyr's horns that represent its ability to spawn a satyr.