|On play, gain 2 strength for every enemy unit on the board.|
Sharpfist Exiles is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Sharpfist Exiles is a rare toad unit that gains strength for each enemy unit on the board when played. The initial strength of Sharpfist Exiles and the amount of strength it gains per enemy can be increased by leveling it up. Sharpfist Exiles fits well in any kind of deck, except aggro, as a counter to swarms.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Sharpfist Exiles is most powerful when there a lot of enemy units on the board.
- One specific synergy that Sharpfist Exiles has is with Dubious Hags. Its ability to spawn an enemy unit on death will increase the number of enemies on the board and increase Sharpfist Exiles' strength.
- When playing Sharpfist Exiles, play it at the start of your turn before killing any enemy units to maximize its ability.
- Your opponent can counter Sharpfist Exiles by using Confinement or Siren of the Seas.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 4 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 30, 2017: Increased strength by 1
- November 16, 2017: Ability only works on units, decreased strength at low levels
- November 26, 2019: Increased strength by 1