We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|At the start of your turn, deal 3 damage to the first enemy in front.|
Siege Assembly is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Siege Assembly is a rare structure that deals damage to the first enemy it hits at the start of your turn. The strength of the structure and the damage it deals can be increased when leveled up. Siege Assembly can work in structure and siege decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Siege Assembly's damage, like Overchargers, can be used to weaken enemy units or damage the enemy base.
- As its name implies, Siege Assembly is great at sieging the enemy base from afar, dealing large chunks of damage if your opponent cannot block or destroy it. Pressuring the other side of the board forces your opponent to deal with multiple threats.
- Doctor Mia can activate Siege Assembly's ability on the turn it was played, dealing direct damage to the enemy base. However, this combo is 7 mana.
- Siege Assembly can also be used to weaken an enemy unit before your own units attack it. One example of this is to place it 2 tiles ahead of a column of enemy units. As long as your opponent cannot destroy the Siege Assembly from the side or with abilities, the column will advance forward, take damage, and repeat. It works well because the enemy units block them from attacking the Siege Assembly directly.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 3 damage…"||"…deal 4 damage…"||"…deal 5 damage…"||"…deal 6 damage…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Increased mana and ability by 1
- January 31, 2018: Decreased mana and strength by 1