Siren of the Seas
|Siren of the Seas|
|Before attacking a unit, reduce its strength to 3.|
|“||Though she can seduce anyone with her harp, she is still searching for true love.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Siren of the Seas is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Siren of the Seas is a legendary hero that sets its enemies' strength to 3. The strength of Siren of the Seas can be increased by leveling it up. Siren of the Seas works well in control decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Siren of the Seas' high movement and ability make it useful for taking out multiple high-strength enemies.
- Having 6 strength and 3 movement, Siren of the Seas is effective at finishing off the enemy base. However, it needs a lot of empty space in order to not go off course.
- The stronger enemies you let Siren of the Seas attack, the more value you get from its ability.
- Alternatively, Siren of the Seas excels at destroying enemy units by initially weakening them and then attacking. With 3 movement, that can happen many times.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"Before attacking a unit, reduce its strength to 3."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- November 16, 2017: Set ability to 3 for all levels, increased strength at higher levels
- May 9, 2019: Decreased mana by 1