We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|On death, give 4 strength spread randomly among all surrounding friendly units.|
Snowmasons is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Snowmasons is a rare dwarf unit that gives strength to nearby allies when it dies. The amount of strength given on death can be increased by leveling it up. Snowmasons can fit into lots of decks where extra strength is needed.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Snowmasons can give a lot of strength to allies, but it needs to die with them around.
- One way you can use Snowmasons is to attack a strong enemy and have it die while other allies nearby get buffed.
- Snowmasons can also provide a large amount of strength to a single unit, much like Potion of Growth.
- Technically, Broken Truce could be used to trigger Snowmasons' ability without using an enemy. However, its current mana cost and base HP cost make that not effective; it is more effective to spend mana on Potion of Growth instead.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…give 4 strength…||…give 5 strength…||…give 6 strength…||…give 7 strength…||…give 8 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 14, 2017: Increased strength from ability by 1
- November 16, 2017: Area of ability restricted to surrounding
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like all cards that give strength, Snowmasons' art contains a green leaf.