|On play, push forward the friendly unit on the tile in front.|
Sound Drivers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Sound Drivers is a rare rodent that deals that pushes a nearby friendly unit forward. Its strength can be increased as it levels up. Sound Drivers sees play in rush decks mainly, but also in other types of decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Sound Drivers' ability is best used for gaining lots of frontline at once.
- Cheap units like Green Prototypes or Lawless Herd are good targets for Sound Drivers to push, as they leave you more mana to take advantage of your newly gained frontline.
- The ability to move a unit forward quickly makes Sound Drivers work well with units with 0 movement, so these units can be instantly put on the opponent's frontline.
- Sound Drivers can also synergize with high mana cards such as Temple Guardians. Sound Drivers can immediately put a high strength unit onto the enemy baseline, and in this case, create more space for you to play cards after playing Temple Guardians.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||On play, push forward the friendly unit on the tile in front.|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- October 30, 2018: Added to the game.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Like other cards that push units, Sound Drivers' art contains wind lines. The outline of rodents also represents the unit being pushed forward.
Sound Drivers is the only unit in the game to have a special audio effect on play.
- The special audio effects are reminiscent of American old-fashioned radio music or news broadcasts, which is associated with the type of radio depicted in Sound Drivers' art.