|On death, give 3 strength to a random friendly Dragon.|
Spare Dragonling is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Spare Dragonling is a rare dragon unit that gives strength to a friendly Dragon on death. The amount of strength it gives on death can be increased by leveling it up. Spare Dragonling works well in dragon decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Spare Dragonling works well as a way to synergize with dragons as well as to act as a combo piece for them.
- Spare Dragonling should generally be played when it can attack and die, or in the back to set up a combo with another dragon.
- However, playing Spare Dragonling without immediate effect can be countered by Execution or other damage effects.
- Being the cheapest dragon, you can also use Spare Dragonling as a cheap target for other dragon cards, like Greengale Serpents or Ludic Matriarchs.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…give 3 strength…||…give 4 strength…||…give 5 strength…||…give 6 strength…||…give 7 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- August 7, 2018: Decreased ability at lower levels
- June 27, 2019: Ability increased at lower levels and decreased at higher levels