|On play, destroy all frozen enemies in front with 3 or less strength. Gain 4 mana for each unit destroyed.|
|“||Having studied ancient magic, she uncovered how to extract the mana crystals from her enemies.||„|
|~ Loading screen text|
Spellbinder Zhevana is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Spellbinder Zhevana is a legendary dragon hero that destroys frozen enemies in front of it and gains mana. The strength of Spellbinder Zhevana and the strength requirement of her effect can be upgraded when leveled up. Spellbinder Zhevana fits into control decks well.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Spellbinder Zhevana's ability to gain mana for destroying units makes her a powerful combo piece.
- Spellbinder Zhevana works best when there are a lot of low-strength enemies in a column. This means that she can counter cards like Doppelbocks or Brothers in Arms, or even like Call for Aid.
- Even though Spellbinder Zhevana can grant you a lot of mana, you still only have 2 cards left. To maximize the mana you gain, you can use high mana cards, Lady Rime, or Freebooters.
- You can use Spellbinder Zhevana as just a control card that destroys frozen enemies, like a multi-target Icicle Burst.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…with 3 or less strength…"||"…with 4 or less strength…"||"…with 5 or less strength…"||"…with 6 or less strength…"||"…with 7 or less strength…"|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- March 20, 2018: Added to the game
- December 17, 2018: Decreased strength requirement by 1
Notes[edit | edit source]
All Winter Pact dragons have similar wings in their art as well as icy effects on the ground.