We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Randomly spawn a Knight with 1 strength.|
Summon Militia is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Summon Militia is a common spell that randomly spawns a knight. The strength of the knight can be increased by leveling it up. Summon Militia can work well in aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Summon Militia's knight's strength is equal to the equivalent 2 mana Gifted Recruits and comes at a cheaper price. However, this strength comes at the cost of spawning the unit randomly.
- You can control the position of the knight by placing more units in the areas you don't want it to spawn, or by playing Summon Militia while your front is small.
- In the early game, Summon Militia can be very powerful, where the downside of spawning randomly doesn't matter as much.
- Summon Militia's very cheap cost makes it a good fit for decks that need a small unit on the board at any opportunity.
- If there's a random space that it'd be detrimental to spawn a unit in (for example, in front of your Mech Workshop or in front of an opponent's Debug Loggers) it is often better not to play this card at all, especially at low level.
- Summon Militia has good synergy with Northsea Dog, especially played in the same deck as other cheap cards like Green Prototypes.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||"…with 1 strength."||"…with 2 strength."||"…with 3 strength."||"…with 4 strength."||"…with 5 strength."|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- December 10, 2017: Added to the game
- July 9, 2018: Decreased strength by 1
- February 13, 2019: Decreased mana by 1 and ability by 2
Notes[edit | edit source]