|On play, gain 2 strength for each bordering friendly Satyr.|
|Faction||Swarm of the East|
Swarmcallers is one of the cards in Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Swarmcallers is a rare satyr that can gains strength when played near other friendly Satyrs. The effect can be upgraded to gain even more strength for each nearby Satyr as well. Swarmcallers is usually played in swarm or aggro decks.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Swarmcallers literally gains strength as more and more Satyrs join the field.
- Lawless Herd and Restless Goats can combo with Swarmcallers at a cheap cost to boost its strength up.
- When you have more mana, cards like Dreadfauns and Doppelbocks also set up Swarmcallers to gain massive amounts of strength.
- Swarmcallers also benefits from Moonlit Aerie like any other satyr.
Levelling[edit | edit source]
|Ability||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 2 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 3 strength…||…gain 4 strength…|
Change History[edit | edit source]
- August 7, 2017: Increased mana and strength by 1
- January 31, 2018: Ability now requires Satyr (was friendly units)
- June 27, 2019: Increased mana and strength by 1